Responsible for developing and maintaining of Oracle forms, reports, interfaces, customizations.
Scope of work:
The Oracle Developer responsibilities will include, but not limited to, the following:
Evaluating the technical specifications from functional leads/business users
- Handling Oracle applications framework (Self-service web pages) (any development / customizations) Release-12
- Development of custom forms, reports, interfaces
- Development of Oracle workflows and alerts Release-12
- Support and troubleshooting of existing developed application objects like forms, reports (including BI Publisher reports), packages and workflows
- Design/Development of custom database tables related to financials modules
- Deployment of developed objects to testing and production in coordination with DBA teams.
- Preparation of proper technical documentation, user manuals and training manuals.
- Transfer of knowledge by training Bahraini colleagues and trainees.
Successful development and rollout of Oracle forms and reports in various Government Organizations
- Development and maintenance of interfaces between Oracle EBS and other systems
- Resolved problems and issues in a timely manner
- Regular maintenance of custom components after patching and upgrades
- Preparation and maintenance of technical manuals
- Senior Oracle Developer with minimum of 10 plus years of experience
- Extensive experience using Oracle Developer like Forms builder, Reports builder, Workflow Builder
- Desirable experience in doing customization and development of Oracle applications framework related web pages (OAF).
- Desirable experience in developing webservices (REST/SOAP)
- Good knowledge of working on tools like SQL Plus, Toad/SQL Developer
- Experience in working on R12.2.* environment will be an advantage.
- Basic working knowledge on Unix as a developer
- Expert in working on Oracle BI publisher reports, including data model and RTF development.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL and basic knowledge of xml.
- Experience in developing forms personalization, Custom reports, maintaining and supporting issues in existing standard reports.
- Understanding of data model for Oracle 12 different modules in financials and supply chain.
- Expertise in development of Interfaces using standard Interfaces through APIs, Interface tables and data loading.
- Experience in Change Management, Incident Management and Release Management is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to work after working hours (Sunday to Thursday 7:00am – 3:00pm), if required
- Experience in preparation of technical documentation, user manuals & training
- Experience in Oracle BI, Noetix views and Excel4apps will be an advantage
- Preference for Bahraini Candidate
- Bachelors Degree having a degree or diploma in computer science, with a Professional Project Management program.
- Additional qualification in Oracle HRMS application
- Additional hand in experience of 10 years will be an added advantage
We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree.